10.27.2008

Innovation, pptPlex.

Recently, Microsoft Office Labs release an innovation plugging for PowerPoint, pptPlex. That’s really what I want. It made the presentation more fun, more flexibility… Actually, I want this function for a long time.

I can fill my slide with more tech detail, a huge roadmap picture, project detail… because I can zoom it smoothly. I can talk about the overview and down to the detail just one click. What the fantastical function!

When I pass this to my friend, the plugging and the installer which convert PPT to PDF or XPS and told him this is a cool tool for presentation. In the first time, he replied me “why is it cool? save as PDF or XPS”. At the moment, I realize the function is base on a normal technique, and bring the different view of the existed stuff. I thought, this is the innovation.

No comments: